Saturday, March 20, 2010

update.

Okay I have a few new things that need to be posted up here but they will probably not be posted in order lol... I'm workin on it. Jordan and I have both been pretty busy, Jordan with school and work and for me its competition season at the dance studio and almost game time for the blaze! :)

We got team pictures finally so here is one of them.. I think we will be doing another one soon because two girls weren't there for this one (one on vaca, and the other one leaving for vaca..lucky!) They also selected a few of us to work closely with our sponsor Rockwell, it's a watch company and they had us do individual shots and a smaller group shot wearing their watches for some of their advertisements... best part... FREE WATCH (under the circumstance we wear it to every appearance...easy enough!) I didn't keep the one I am wearing in the photos I chose a different one but I'm pretty stoked!

team pic

just me

Rockwell girls.


also... my coaches informed me last weekend that I was chosen (along with another girl Nicole) to be the captain of the team! So excited, I am loving this opportunity and really am so excited about the upcoming season!! I hope everyone can make it to at least one game!! They will be a BLAST!!!

Love you all.

I will get the other posts up soon!

1 comment:

  1. you look awesome! can you put the schedule on you blog? i think we just became fans of the Blaze!

    ReplyDelete