Thursday, March 25, 2010

Game Schedule

Okay so the Home Game Schedule is...

Friday April 9th @ 7:00pm
Saturday April 17th @ 7:00pm
Friday April 30th @ 7:00pm
Friday May 28th @ 7:00pm
Saturday June 12th @ 7:00pm
Saturday June 19th @ 7:00pm
Friday July 2nd @ 7:00pm
Friday July 9th @ 7:0pm

and any playoff games.. but I won't know those dates unless we make the playoffs (Which we will!!)

Come check out any or all of the games!! I get 60% off tickets for friends and family so just let me know which games you want to come too!! (that includes season tickets too!)

Also.. The first game April 9th, David Archuleta will be performing at half time, and another American Idol -can't remember his name- will be singing the national anthem, so that should be pretty awesome!! Hopefully you guys can all make it!!

3 comments:

  1. Great, thanks for posting that. How far in advance do you need to know which games we are going to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. about 3 days before the game.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish I could go see you dance. Sounds like a blast. Maybe I'll get to come to Utah sometime and I'll get to come to a game?

    ReplyDelete