Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random..

I can't remember what date this was so we will just go with sometime shortly after the wedding..







Schad, Jamie, Jordan and Chenelle decided to go on a night hike up Big Cottonwood. Schad knew of this cool spot. It was about a half mile hike...pretty short lol but it led to this HUGE rock that you could climb up on top of and see down the canyon over the valley.

We brought lil Romeo along too...
The View was amazing... After about twenty or so minutes I freaked out because I kept hearing noises and we saw a deer dart so fast right in front of us that I was convinced a bear was coming... so we climbed down the rock and hiked back to the car. I think everyone was bitter that we had driven so far to go on a night hike and then little ol' Chenelle turned into a scaredy cat....well now we know for next time...bring a flash light and a weapon of some kind and I will be fine. haha....

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm so proud you had your camera...and took pictures! Loved the honeymoon post too. Hope things are great for you guys. eje

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see your blog! You need to have a DNA check . . . I can't believe you didn't try to run the "bear" down...your Jenson/Burns blood should require only your "bare" hands as weapons to handle such situations. I can see I have been gone waaaaaay too long, I must teach you some survival skills! Gma jenson

    ReplyDelete