Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jordan's Birthday!

Okay So we are still a little behind on the blogging scene but there are some important moments that can't be left out before I post all of our current pictures.

Jordan's Birthday 2009 the big 21!! woooo hooooo..

Well I was so excited to give jordan his presents I made him stay up until midnight the night of his birthday so he could open his presents right away!!!
I took a close up picture of the card so I could prove my silly attempt to be crafty. Every year I forget to get Jordan a birthday card...which is so sad becuase he is the best ever and puts tons of thought into picking out cards for every holiday(cute)...luckily we had a ton of scrap book material lying around so I was able to whip together a homemade card!! those are always better anyways right?

Okay...so I decided to wake Jordan up to a wonderful french toast breakfast...and since I am not much of a baker yet I just decided to sing happy birthday right there and just had him blow the candles out which I stuck right in his french toast~
but I gotta run to my dance class so I will finish this post later...

..k i'm back..

so after breakfast we went to Lagoon with Schad and Jamie..
and you can guess that......I FORGOT THE CAMERA!!
ughh..
i know..
We had fun though!


the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment