Monday, September 13, 2010

We're still here!!

Hey Everyone!! Just a quick post to let you guys know we are still alive over here!! Jordan just got done workin out and I have been practicing my dances like crazy for Jazz but I wanted to take a quick break to update the blog with this family photo that was just taken about five minutes ago ;)

We miss EVERYONE!! We are sooo crazy with work and school but don't think we have forgotten about you. I really am trying to get better at this blogging thing. anyways hopefully see or talk to you all soon and I can give ya real update on whats going on in our lives. TTFN!! LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too! But we are so excited for everything going on with you. When things slow down we will get together. Remember, you are always welcome to come over for Sunday dinners! Take care, and cute picture!

    ReplyDelete