Friday, June 18, 2010

Timeline Part 1:

Okay so Like I said we have fallen wayyy behind on the blog so I'm going to put up a brief over view of what we have done since around March.... I was not lying when I said our camera has decided to suddenly produce extremely low quality photos so this is a condensed version of all of our photos and I have tried to edit them so that they are not as blurry and unfocused as before... anyways here we go...
We start with the very first Blaze appearance, at the Utah Grizzlies game, passing out game schedules and letting everyone know WE'RE BACK!! Jamie, Chenelle, Samentha

Later my beautiful mother and I went out to eat at a Vietnamese Boba Drink and Noodle HouseMoving right along to a random morning at my mom's house where Ari can't wait to show me her new doll!! I love her.
Next up, a picture of Jordan doing his favorite activity...cleaning up puppy excrement. ;) Finally figuring out that puppies are much cuter when they are not yours!! haha. JK we love little Nebula to death but will not miss potty training.
Moving right along to the Utah Blaze "Fatty St. Patty" party. We performed this night and tried to get video but it was much too dark!! so pictures will have to do. St. Patricks Day 2010
(Nicole, Melissa (no longer on the team), Chenelle)

Some of the girls in our best St. Patty's day attire.....
(Nicole, Melissa, Jamie, Cheri, Kylie, Chenelle)

(Chenelle, Jamie)
**Besties**
Nicole and Chenelle doing a celebratory "we made captain's" Chest Bump!

some of the girls just goin crazy!!

I even convinced Jordan to come!! He is not big in to dance parties but I think he still had fun :)


This concludes part 1 of The Young Ohana Timeline lol. Sorry I know it's all over the place but it is going to be pretty much everything I have been meaning to post for the last 3/4 months (condensed version) Keep checking back for parts 2 and 3!! woo hoo we are going to get all caught up!!

Aloha!


p.s. I don't know how this little font box got down below, but I can not for the life of me remove it!!! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment