Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nebula!

Here is our surprise Christmas present that we had to go pick up at the airport on Sunday. Her full name on her AKC papers will be Nebula Winter Juliet. Romeo pretty much hates her right now but I hope they fall in love eventually.



We were so worried at first when we went to pick her up from the cargo dock because they told us the tracking number the breeder gave us didn't exist!! AHHH we thought we had been scammed because we purchased her from someone in Ohio and had her shipped over to us.


buuuut don't worry, turns out her flight was delayed because of weather so the tracking number didn't exist on that flight but she arrived a few hours later. What a relief. We love her so much, I just wish puppies were born potty trained. lol. I can't even imagine what I will do when it's a child I'm trying to potty train. ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment